Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who Are You?

Messages sent from an unusual number,
Familiarity with the sequence,
I know who you are but can't put a face or name to you,
You seem distant, yet close.
You fail to reveal who you are.

You dodge obvious questions,
and reply less often with the simplest answers,
There is love in your messages,
Love and Respect.

Who are you?
What do you mean to me?
Why wont you tell me?

The words I read dance in my mind.
Skipping around too quickly for me to catch.
I just want to remember,
Why have I blocked you out?
There must be some reason...
Even though you deny ever hurting me.

I continue to question,
eventually giving up and saying goodbye,
leaving one more guess open.
Maybe I can figure you out...
Maybe you are waiting for me to figure you out...

No comments: