Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Haven't Heard From You...

I haven't heard from you in a while, it's been 2 weekends since we talked and I haven't got a call. No message on my phone, nothing...not even to say hello.

I thought you cared, but it turns out you don't. I have left you alone and you can live your solo life in peace. Just remember, I don't need you either.

Regardless of all the good, I think the bad out weighed. And you're content with being alone and nothing can break your wall. So go on...don't turn around...and I'm gone...not coming back.

I can find someone new, I can suffice. I can be happy with out you, I am happy.

I'm strong, and I'm calling this a silent break-up, you go your way and I go mine. We don't have to look back.

I was fine before I met you, and now you're still insignificant in my life. so go on...don't turn around, because I'm gone...not coming back.

No comments: