Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Blog

Hi to all my blog followers! So I have decided to make another blog. This one will stay up but I want to mainly focus on my lyrics and poems on this blog. I have started a Dating blog page basically about my dating experiences and my friends if they would like to share, dating websites, maybe some advice, from me or others, on dating, and other things that pertain to the single dating world. This is something I have been wanting to do for a while because I have gone on a lot of dates and I have so many friends that tell me relationship stories and dating stories that I think it may be fun to have this blog. The page it http://www.datecorner.blogspot.com/. You can feel free to send me stories you want posted but I will not include the real names of anyone that I post stories about unless they specifically tell me to share their names. I will be open with telling people if it was a date that I went on but I wont reveal the identity of my daters.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and I'm sure I will. :)

Lindsay

No comments: