Saturday, March 21, 2009

to you from me... ( still a work in progress)

Dear You,

I decided to write this letter to you because I want to thank you. Thank you for remembering who you and being yourself again. I don’t think I will ever be able to thank you enough. You seemed so depressed and lost and now I can see your real smile and hear your true laugh. You have given me hope and desperation. I am sorry about your past but I’m glad you have come to realize that it is an entity to who you are and makes you, you. You are amazing no matter what bad or good time you go through, and don’t forget we all make mistakes, and chances are if you are going through it, look to your left or right and I guarantee someone else is or has before. You will never be alone…someone will always have your back.

Love,
Me

No comments: