Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas thoughts

So...Christmas is coming. and it seems as though this year flew by. I am not sure if it was the fact that my little boy is grow up so quickly...



The one the left he was about 7 months and the on the the right he is 2!!!!
















Maybe...it is the times. Things have been difficult for everyone and that could have made this year go faster and in that case THANK YOU!!! Maybe next year will get better for everyone. I feel so horrible working in an apartment complex and seeing people forced to move because they can pay rent. AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO HELP! I just wish there was. It is the saddest thing to see a family not be able to provide fo their child and they work so hard just to scrap by and survive.

Possibly...that I was so busy trying to be superwoman...going to school full time, working full time, full time mom, wife and house maid haha.

Whatever the reason may be, all I know is the year went by so fast. So below I have made my list of things I wish to accomplish...

1. Be happy: I think sometimes people get stuck in a rut and forget that being happy is important to life. I dont want to be stuck in a situation where I wake up one moving and think, "God...who am I? What happened to me? When was the last time I smiled...really smile?

2. Show my sone how much I love him: I see to many people spanking their children and not explaining why they are in trouble. I see so much anger from parents to the children and not enough love. I want to be the mom who explains and understands. I don't want him to have one doubt in his mind that I don't love him :)!!!

3. Be forgiving: I am tired of being angry with people and not remembering why because it was last year and it was stupid. Life is only so long and I dont want to waste my time hating. People make mistakes...no matter how big...if they show any ounce of being sorry...I will forgive.

4. Go to school: I want to finish school in less than 4 years. I have taken so much time off but I want to get done and do what I want to do!

5. Remember what it feels like to be in love again: sometimes I seem to know I love my husband...but I can't remember what it is like to be "IN LOVE". I'm scared to lose what we had..but it might be lost. If we can be "IN LOVE" again I want to if we can't then I don't want to give up on the idea that I can be "IN LOVE" again.

6. Excersize more: I Know, I know. how cliche. But I think it is important that I make this a daily activity.

7. Keep eating healthy: I made a change last year for my health to change my diet. I did and Im doing great...Just want to keep it coming!

So to all Happy Holidays !!!!

No comments: