Monday, June 21, 2010

Creep into my mind

You silently creep into my thoughts,
Always seem to have a way with me,
The connection we have makes it hard to breath when you are near,
but I wish I could just walk away and forget about the passion,
The heart,
The feelings.

I wish you would stop looking at me the way you do,
Pulling me near you even when I sit so far away,
Looking at me like you care and love me,
The way I feel you do,
A type of connection most people long for,
That makes me feel like I need you.

I can't seem to feel or think about anyone they way I do you,
You have me wrapped around your fingers,
Even though you can be so cocky and bull headed,
I see past all that bullshit,
There is something deep to you,
Something no one sees,
But believe it or not I can see it,
I can feel it,
I can feel you.

Beyond your selfish,
Self centered world,
there is someone who truly cares,
Someone who wants to let go and let people in,
Let me in.

And you scare me,
In a way that is indescribable...

I don't want to feel the way I feel about you,
It's dangerous,
We are dangerous.

And regardless of me knowing this,
I still want you,
and I still can't get you out of my mind.
Not even for just a night.

No comments: