Monday, October 13, 2008

I think it may be time for a positive change!!!

Change can be hard but I have realized I am tried of living my life in the I will stage and I now I want to be the the DO stage. Change can be a wonderful thing, it really can. Making yourself change can be very hard and sometimes it can seem impossible. It isn't though. If I want to make things better I need to ask myself how am I going to make this change?? Instead of just talking with no action. So I have decided to come up with a list of things I want to accomplish. My husband and I are both doing this. One thing I really want us to work on is getting our marriage back to respecting eachother and helping eachother accomplish goals and celebrating the accomplishments together. I will get my list together and I will post it up here and my goal is to try and accomplish certain goals in a time frame and other goals, I just want to complete before I die. You know that goals that consist of "skydiving, going to Europe" things of that nature. This is a big step for me but it is time for a positive Change and that is ok!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer P. said...

Yes, yes, yes!!! You MUST have one of those 'to do before I die' lists---and putting it out in public will make you even more prone to accomplishing it ;)!

Good for you!